The Quilters' Guild Conference - a Celebration of Quilting!
What happens at a Quilters' Guild Conference?
- Over 400 quilters get together to have fun
- They attend lectures by well-known quilters from the UK and abroad
- They attend half-day or full-day workshops to learn new techniques and try out new ideas
- Members enjoy a gala dinner with a well-known speaker
- There are trips to local places of interest
- Lots of quilts are on show in the exhibitions
- Members can top up their stash with invited traders
- The Guild's Annual General Meeting gives everyone the chance to ask questions
- .... and there is chance to chat and mingle and meet and immerse yourself in three days of quilts and quilting!
Is Conference for members only?
Non-members are welcome to attend most Guild events (although they pay more than members) but Conference is the one big event that's just for members. However, non-members need not despair! Anyone can join The Guild and meet up with their quilting friends at Conference.
A Big Thank You ....
to the Conference team. Each year the Conference is organised by a voluntary Conference team from the region in which the Conference is held, supported by the National Conference Officer. Thank you to all our volunteers on Conference teams - we couldn't do it without you!
Our 41st Conference and AGM will be held in Stirling, 17-19 April 2020. See you there.